Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Admin portal - Pro vs Busniess license

Hi It seems to be a very simple question, but for some reason it is not explained anywhere and it seems to be hard getting answer even from Zoom...So there is a page with Zoom plans comparison and one of differences between Pro and Business Plan is n...

LK_EXN_0-1664867529275.png
LK_EXN by Community Champion | Zoom Partner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer Service number/email

Hello, Is there a customer service number/email for technical support that could help out ASAP with a question? I am trying to login by entering Join a meeting, entering my ID and then I keep getting a message stating "wait for the host to start meet...

lidafar by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Problems dialing DC/Maryland # from landlines

when i tried from t-mobile and zoom, the call went through. when i tried from magicjack, i got "this number is a pay per minute that is not included in magicjacks unlimited plan." magicjack says to call customer service at 877-846-5066 if you believe...

Eliot by Community Champion | Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

プロプランの支払いが完了したのに時間制限が解除されない

9/12にプロプランの支払いを完了して領収書も手元にあるのに、表示は基本プランのままです。以下のページにあるライセンスの割り当てをしようとすると、ユーザータイプは「Zoom One Basic」しか選択できません。添付画像の支払いがマイナスになっていることと関係があるのでしょうか?どうしたらよいでしょうか。https://community.zoom.com/t5/Contact-Center/Paid-for-Pro-but-still-in-Basic/td-p/75515

urihime by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

支払方法を変更する前の請求書を表示する方法をお伺いしたいです

こんにちは。Zoomの請求書の表示についてお伺いいたします。Zoomの請求書を確認する画面(Zoomのマイページ「アカウント情報」→「支払い」→「請求書履歴」の画面)で、過去の請求履歴を表示するにはどうしたらいいでしょうか。 状況としては、有料プランの支払い方法を変更(カナダドルから日本円での支払いに変更)した後、請求書履歴を確認しに行ったところ、過去の請求履歴が全て表示されなくなっていた、というものです。それまで支払っていた分の請求履歴を確認する方法がありましたら教えていただきたく思います。な...

Zoom SDK Component View Audio Quality improve

We are trying to integrate the ZOOM SDK in our platform but the audio quality seems not so good as other platform, even with good internet conenction On the same place other platform providing very good audio quality compared to zoom sdk , please imp...