Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

CAMERA & VIDEO QUALITY

I have to temporarily use my personal camera on my business computer. Does the quality of the camera affect the virtual background feature w/o a green screen? My virtual background works but my own personal image is not working well. I'm dark and blu...

Adding hosts for a daily meeting

I am one of two host for a daily zoom meeting (M-F)Sometimes I can't make it and am interested in expanding the host base.The original account/email address no longer exists. So when someone volunteers to host the meeting for me they can't.When I log...

Lost meetings

For some reason my password was not recognized so I had to update it. When I logged in, ALL my meetings had vanished! Is it possible to recover hem and if so, how?

CAFA by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom high bandwich consuming

Good morning, We have a log that one of our users had traffic 7GB in one Zoom meeting of two hours. Is that ok? We are worried about it because the user said to that he didn't send any files or share screen in the meeting, so we are trying to underst...

crash when attempting test meeting (Fedora)

Last week, I upgraded to Fedora-35. Less than 1 hour ago, I removed and then re-installed zoom. In Firefox-98.0.2, I tried the zoom test meeting. A pop-up appears saying that zoom quit unexpectedly; then the pop-up disappears. Afterwards, I see in th...

BillM by Newcomer
  • 21 replies
  • 3 likes

Version 5.10.0 crashing at startup on Fedora 35

Latest zoom update for Linux is crashing on startup on Fedora 35. The culprit seems to be related to electron builder. There is some ABI conflict with glibc 2.34 (known fact for other 3rd party apps too). Apparently, there has been a fix for this in ...

sambo57u by Newcomer
  • 22 replies
  • 7 likes

Zoom audio (version 5.9.3) not picking up violin

I have a new computer. I downloaded zoom Version: 5.9.3 (3169). When I'm in a zoom meeting, my violin is not audible. When I test the mic outside of zoom, it registers the violin. It's just in the zoom meeting where it doesn't work. On my other lapto...

cvdp by Newcomer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes