Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

화면공유가 안돼요

 모바일말고 노트북 윈도우환경에서 호스트가 모든참가자에게 화면공유 활성화 해놓았음에도 불구하고, 화면공유 버튼이 안뜨고 콘텐츠 공유 버튼만 뜹니다

150E23EE-DCFB-4404-8D44-432A2DA344EE.jpeg 55554370-F23C-44D4-9F13-9098A50A24E8.jpeg
연두 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Virtual Background

Hello, I am wondering if anyone could tell me more about how virtual backgrounds work? Are there any risk that people get "erased" when using virtual backgrounds? And most importantly are specific backgrounds more difficult to used (for example backg...

piR by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Virtual background

My PC system match virtual background without physical green screen my computer processor is Intel i3 gen with 3020ghzPlease help me

Ansh by Newcomer
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

Multiple mics

I have two USB mics to add to my PC laptop mic.Some articles say to just add them.Other articles refer to iPad settings.But my Zoom interface only allows for one at a time.I'm just using the simple Zoom login.Do I need to use a different Zoom program...

Start meeting without host

Dear all))) sorry for the question below)))))But, please help))I use the paid-account.And i want to call people to my meeting without me like host (i can heard recording later), and without pre schedulling meeting.Just call peole at the time with id ...

schnn by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

color on receivers end is very blue

The color on my zoom picture is correct. Just discovered that the people I talk with see the colors very differently. My green curtains to them are blue. My yellow wall to them is cream. My clothes to them look blue or bright orange. They see my face...

ACK by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

More Ubuntu Sound input issues

Hi,I've got an Ubuntu machine with multiple known-good sound input devices but put no sound into any zoom meetings. Both my built-ins and multiple USB devices, all tested with multiple other apps. Interesting thing is, in the Audio Settings panel of ...

qv by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes