Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Anita Hockman needs to create a video recording

Hi my name is Anita.l am not very computer savvy!l need help, please. I am a English Tutor and l have many prospective employers want me to record myself on Zoom and email them thelink. I definitely do not know how to do this.l am a Senior so please ...

Resolved! How to disable mini windows?

Hi. I need to just hear zoom meeting audio while working with my android phone, because I'm following software tutorial in my zoom meeting Howewer, whenever I minimise zoom, it turn on mini zoom on bottom right part of my phone and blocking view ther...

Hantuuu by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Black windows on screen share

When sharing my screen, any Zoom windows will show up as a black box. See attached pic for an example. I've already tried several solutions suggested in this forum, including:- Turning off all of the screen sharing hardware acceleration options- Togg...

jx2dad by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with the access

Please,Can someone tell me why i can't join a meeting by link, and the system tell me that i have to insert the ID meeting or passcode when i don't know them? My colleagues can join the meeting just by clicking the link and they don't have to put any...

black screen

After students have been sharing, I can no longer see them on my other screen when I share - the screen goes black. The only way to fix this is by popping into a breakout room and coming back. Any advice? Its annoying!

External speakers won't play notifications

I recently changed my laptop and the new speakers are crummy. I bought an external speaker but now I do not hear the notifications of students entering zoom. I also cannot hear the test ringtone. Both work fine when I do not have the external speaker...

Resolved! Adding phone feature to zoom meeting

I have the free version. Can I add a feature that allows callers to join via computer and by phone call in? Can't seem to locate this answer on line. Appears they may have taken that feature off the free version based on YouTube tutorials I have seen...

Weazie by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes