Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom SDK Component View Audio Quality improve

We are trying to integrate the ZOOM SDK in our platform but the audio quality seems not so good as other platform, even with good internet conenction On the same place other platform providing very good audio quality compared to zoom sdk , please imp...

recordings on my own computer

I recorded in my computer and the sign that usually appeared that says: the recording is being converted... then when I look in my documents in the folder named zoom it appears this way: double_click_convert and it can´t be converted Why does this ha...

Close Caption processing

We are using Zoom's closed captioning and want to check if we could be provided with where and how the closed captioning is processed. ie DC in SG or AU as there was no documentation regarding this.

BrianLL by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Noone could connect to my meeting

Set up a meeting, sent out the invites. I dialed in and everything looked ok, but then realized noone is dialing in. Texted some of the participants and they said they got a message saying I am in a different call. What does that mean?

9DM by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Closed captioning

Hello, I want to enable closed captioning for our company but i am not sure about the good option to choose between automatic translation and third party one. On zoom page here i can see the automatic transcription is only available in English and al...

Sharidi by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

camera crashing

Hi everyone! My camera keeps freezing and going black 5-10 minutes after class starts. The camera works fine on all other websites. I have tried installing the new Zoom for Chromebooks app, uninstalled/reinstalled the app, restarted the computer, and...

hyperlink in powerpoint to subtitle in presentation

i am presenting a powerpoint presentation with hyperlinks that go back and forth within the presentation. BUT, I'm running the pp using Libre Impress since i don't have ms office. how can i get those hyperlinks to print something at the bottom of the...