Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Repeat Entries Into Meetings

Since I upgraded my account a couple months ago, I seem to always need to repeat entering into meetings. This includes meetings I've scheduled, as well as meetings I'm joining. I go in, find it not working (freezing image), and leaving, then re-enter...

djl1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recordings

Hi,I recorded my zoom on my hosted account, specifying save to 'Local' rather than 'Cl;oud' And I cant find it. It isnt saved in My Recordings under Local or Cloud. Any idea where it might be?

Re: CPU REQUIREMENTS

Thank you for your reply! I would also like to ask you when I don't share my screen but I receive a shared screen by another person I will have the same problems? Thank you!

recordings

how can I see all the recording of all users through the admin portal? if i want to delete old recordings.

geel121 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Recordings as co-host

Hi, maybe someone can help me.I was given the role of host - from someone who was already hosting a meeting and recorded the meeting in the cloud but now no one seems to find where the recording went.Its not in my iCloud (my personal zoom) and the ot...

LMC11 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes