Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Ssl+ proxy

Hi helpful members, we are using superlumin firewall online our environment and we have zoom issue as it freezes and connections drops. we never configured any udp settings or routed traffic to any supernets of IP. The connection is using ssl+proxy. ...

Ksharma2 by Newcomer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Stuck in waiting room

I am able to access the meeting wait room but never get past the window that says to wait for the host for the meeting to begin. There is a circle that just keeps spinning in the window but I'm never admitted to the meeting.

Externe Kamera flackert

Hallo zusammen, alle meine externen Kameras (teilweise neu gekauft) flackern im Bild im Zoom Meeting. Habe festgestellt, dass es an Zoom liegen muss. Kann mir jemand weiterhelfen? Die Kamera meines Macbooks funktioniert einwandfrei, nur wenn ich die ...

Screen sharing with overlapping window

When I share my browser window with colleagues on my external monitor, I like to open a note-taking app to take up part of the screen. This blocks part of the screen that I am sharing for my colleagues and a grey box hides the shared content. I under...

Unable to See Teammates Recorded Meetings

I am an admin in my Zoom account. In the past, I have been able to see my teammates meetings that they record, just like I can see my own. Now, if I go to a recorded meeting, I can see the name of the meeting and how long the meeting was, but the thu...