Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom is unable to detect a camera - in Citrix Environment

I've installed the latest version of the CITRIX AGENT on my Virtual Machine NAME: CITRIX VIRTUAL APPS AND DESKTOPS 7 2023 LTSR CU4 UPDATE 1 - VIRTUAL DELIVERY AGENTVERSION: 2203.0.4001.4345 including the followingZoom Client for VDI - 5.17.248.50Zoom...

fas5000 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Interpretation for personal meeting room

I have already sent out the invite to a lot of people and I require mohave interpretation for this meeting. I have set up the interpretation option but I am not able to see in my personal meeting room. How ever its available when I schedule a meeting...

Video recording download

Hello, I hope you're well.I have weekly zoom meetings on my laptop with someone who has a pro account (I'm invited to the meeting by them), while I have a free account. Usually I record the sessions (by asking for permission from host) and the downlo...

How to record the movement of my face screen?

During the recordings, sometimes my face gets into the way of the words I am screen sharing, so while I am presenting I move that small square so I can see those words. I did think it was recording the movements, but while I went over the recordings,...

JayP1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hellp with the LIVE STREAM APP not loading!!!

Hello Epic Zoomans, HELP needed asap… So I promised my community I would do them a how-to on connecting the LIVE STREAMING app in Zoom to their FB groups so they can still stream and stop the panic. This is where I have a problem; I can’t fricken con...

MimiMoo by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Recording Not Showing

Yesterday night, I recorded a zoom meeting. The meeting was initiated by a pro account. That account made one person the admin, who then made me the admin. Now I recorded a snippet of the clip, it got recorded on my system. The next time I pressed on...

No sound when changing display name during a meeting

When I changed the display name from half-width alphanumeric characters to full-width characters during a meeting, no sound came out from the speakers. Also, if you change the display name using half-width alphanumeric characters, audio will be outpu...

yuki_h by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes