Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Dual Screen Recording

I have a paid Zoom Account. Last week we had an online meeting where 2 participants shared their screens, Now I have just one participant's screen recorded and stored in the cloud. how can I get the other screen recording

can you tell me my password for zoom

i cant log in to my account and I'm getting frustrated cause I can log on with my computer but not my phone and I would like to log on to my phone the account email is *********** and I don't receive emails cause I'm on a school computer

di4 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

History of previous meetings?

Is there a way for me as a participant to see a record of the meetings I have joined? I know how to look at records of the meetings I hosted and seeing all the people who joined my meeting. Can the inverse be done? Can I find a history that can prove...

Screen name didn't update

I went into my Profile and changed my screen name, but when I join a meeting hosted by someone else my old screen name is the one the shows up. Anyone know how to fix this?

Jizo by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Basic user meeting duration

Basic users can no longer have more than 40 minutes 1:1 meetings. Check this article for more details. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/5809097508109-Basic-user-meeting-duration-changes

King_rago by Zoom Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes