Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Pro Subsription

I was supposed to purchase a Zoom Pro for my company official requirement. However, I completed the purchase while i was logged in my personal login in zoom. How do i correct this? I need the Zoom pro as separate login for official meetings and not i...

Resolved! Save in-meeting chat on Android app

To Whom It May Concern: My name is Andrew Wissler. How do I save an in-meeting chat on your Android app, and how do I find and change the default folder for where it is saved? Also, how can I view the chat side-by-side with the meeting on your Androi...

adwissler by Contributor I
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Hosting

Hi,If I make someone a host, can I get off the call and start a new Zoom meeting in my usual link? Or will they be in that same link (I use my personal I.D. link)?

Meeting security - best settings

I'm having a meeting where I'm inviting about 25 people, but encouraging those people to forward the invitation to friends of theirs who might be interested. If I'm lucky, I'll get 50 people to the meeting. I'm encouraging people to let me know if th...

New alert message

We use zoom in the usual way and with a Tricaster (as a participant via a Polycom). I have never seen this alert before and cannot find away to disable it - the message may have two or three participants on that list. It pops up and is gone in about ...

zoom alert.jpg

Participants accepting a recurring invite

I need to schedule a recurring meeting that has different times over a one month period. I have the meeting scheduled in my calendar and I want to send the invite to 25 people - I edited a recurring meeting to reflect the correct days and times...my ...

Gary123 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Users and Licenses

With the recent changes, I'm trying to understand if multiple users can use one license. Prior to July 2022 one license on our Pro account would allow for two users to host a meeting at the same time. Is that still a possibility? And if so, what is t...

Resolved! different people need to schedule meetings

A small nonprofit has a paid Zoom account. We need 8 different people, using 8 (or more) different computers to schedule and run meetings using the same gmail login information. We get a request for a one-time passcode from Zoom, but the gmail accoun...