Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

CHANGING SETTINGS LOCKED BY ADMIN

I would love help, our zoom account used for fellowship meetings has the 'claim host' option disabled by (a previous) admin. We don't have an admin named in the account settings and as far as I can see the account is just me, the owner - I have inher...

GMMB by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Does MFA work with SSO?

We are trying to solve the business problem of not allowing all employees to not use Zoom on their phones. We have some priveledge info in our chats and do not want it on all employee cell phones. We implemented SSO with the desktop client to make it...

Meeting Registration to Recording

Hello! I am not sure if this is possible, and I'm just missing it...but - I am part of a group that hosts a lot of training and professional development sessions (nearly 100 in the last 6 months). This last year we did not require registration for ea...

KCross by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Recording/Host

I am in a book study group which requires us to record a presentation, however, each of us have share our screen for PowerPoint presentation. Every time I Make someone else the host, it stops the recording. How do I solve this.

KatieQ by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes