Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Participants not showing up in the waiting room

During a Zoom call last week we had Zoom enabled and all was good - we let people in as they arrived and had our meeting. At different points during the meeting we had guests join - again all good until 2 guests didn't arrive. We reached out to them ...

jlynch by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing with iPad

Suddenly, I can't share my iPad screen during a meeting. When I choose "screen mirroring" in my iPad, Airplay shows a message saying that it was not possible to establish connexion with Zoom.

Bimad by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dial in Microphone Problems

Hi,I have bad internet (via satellite), so zoom (and many other things) can be a bit flaky, with about a second delay (which is highly annoying for audio, but no fault of zoom). I heavily rely on my landline which is fairly reliable and people say th...

How do I record to the cloud

I recently upgraded to the paid version of Zoom. (1) How do I have recordings default to the cloud. I had a meeting today, and the recording is still being saved to my local drive. If I go into settings, and click on the recording option, I see that ...

Missing video

Hi everyone, I need your help.We're running an event with a pre-recording of an interview which was recorded over Zoom. The interviewer switched the recording to pin the interviewee, and now the entire interview is solely of the interviewee - which w...

Zoom Network Monitoring

Hi,We are attempting to set up a reliable way to monitor the zoom service via our Wireless Network sensors (Vendor is Aruba). They can perform VOIP MOS tests to external services.We are getting half of them reporting ~40% packet loss and the other re...

jnjuki by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My participants have difficult to hear me

Since I did an update of the new version, all my participants have difficulties to hear me. The sound is always with faults, stops and comes back a lot of times. They also can't hear the music and my voice.It looks like there is a bug in the latest v...