Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Plan - PRO : issue related to Subscription

I had problem regarding exisitng Subscription Plan of ZOOM PRO. 2 payments were late - so my account converted to Basic. How to reinstate same Subscription Plan along with Discount thingAny help appreciated. Thank you - Pratik

Sous titrage automatiques - les supprimer

Bonjour,je viens de faire une soirée avec zoom qui était envoyée en automatique sur Youtube.Et sur Youtube il y avait des sous-titrages dans une langue "bizarre" quelques mots en anglais.Je n'ai pas réussi à les enlever soit depuis zoom soit depuis Y...

Resolved! Hi how to download record video on iPad

Hi~I used iPad to attend online class yesterday , then teacher asked me to download record video.However, I tried for many times, it didn’t work.anyone know how to solve the problem?BTW, I didn’t got laptop …only got iPad please help thanks

LL7 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where do I find the Host ID for phone dial in?

I am used to German Zoom vocabulary. I am the host (Moderator) and want to open a zoom meeting via telephone. I am asked for Meeting ID, done. " If you are the host, give the Host ID, followed by #. I use host ID from personal meeting ID (found in Pr...

userhost by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Muted Waiting Room Video

Let me ask: in Settings , Waiting Room, Customize Waiting Room; the video I added has a mute/unmute button on it. When I unmute and save the settings, I go back in to find it muted. Can I keep my video unmuted so participants can hear the audio of th...

dBox by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

delete recording option do not appear

Hello, I'm not finding the option to delete recordings in the place it should be.I know where to delete recordings because I do it in an old account I have (and the option is still there). But recently I've got a new account and it is not there, as s...

can't find recording

I held a meeting and recorded it. It looked like it was downloading the recording after but I can't find the recording anywhere. Can anyone help me locate it?

LSchive by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

misplaced button on chat

The button to direct who I message to is off the chat feature and I cannot figure out how to get on it. I have closed, opened. Before, the button was only partially off the chat so I could still click it, but for some reason it moved completely so I ...