Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video cuts back and forth

Lately I notice that as I'm talking to one other person in a meeting, it keeps cutting back and forth between me and him, even if one of us is talking for a long time. I want the camera to stay on the speaker.

cd1515 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen flickering

When I share my screen the monitor starts flickering. I'd tried changing the settings but it didn't help and today it happened again. Is there any solution to this problem?

monthly or weekly calendar view

Is there a way to see a full week or month's worth of webinars and meetings. My team shares an account to schedule our department public webinars and internal meetings and often times they overlap or something runs overtime - which causes problems. S...

Recurring meetings not listed

I have scheduled various meetings on a weekly recurring basis. When I look at the meetings scheduled for January 2022, three of the meetings are not showing. The end date of all the recurring meetings scheduled are for August 2022, however, some do n...

Elaine3 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Reports when registering

Hello. When I create a recurring meeting with registration, I can choose for participants to register once and attend all meetings or to have to regiter to each individual meeting. My question is: if I opt for the first case (one-time only registrati...

Zoom recordings and co-host

Hi there. I know that by default, an assigned co-host does not have access to Cloud recordings, and are not sent the email notifications that the recording is ready. I have read that you can adjust the cloud recording emails to also be sent to the co...

Sam15 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes