Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

The meeting has been ended by the host

First, I manually input the meeting ID. Then I input the meeting passcode. Then I choose to "Join with Video." After doing this, it will load for a moment before saying "The meeting has been ended by the host." Is there any solution to this?

Display does not include me

Meeting, myself and another person. The picture of the meeting shows only the other person. My name appears but not the video view. Audio fine. I purchased a new camera, same results. I deleted and then reinstalled Zoom, same results. How can I get t...

how can we add an alternate host to do polling

Hi there: am new here - checking with the expert. for organizing a zoom meeting with Polling. I want the alternate host to help post the polling while I do the sharing. I have already set up my zoom account setting to add allow the alternate host to ...

List of recording

We use Zoom for our courses, resulting in about 300 course recordings per year. Attendees don't register for these sessions within Zoom; we handle access to the meeting links through our membership management software. Currently, I build a page of li...