Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

login timeout

login timeout while trying to login in zoom desktop app. Fine with web browser. App is latest version and OS is ubuntu 16.04.

Arundas by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

sharing screen with no sound

Hi there,I am having trouble with Zoom app on my new pc, I bought this new Zenbook (Asus) pc, once I started to have Zoom Meeting, I have trouble with sharing screen sound, my friends can see i share Youtube video but with no sound at all, plus if I ...

HKTing by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

sharing video problem

Hi, can anyone tell me how to ensure there is no lag when sharing a video with participants via Zoom on Chromebook - particularly as there does not seem to be a video optimise option to tick, as there is when I use a Lenovo laptop? Many thanks!

gaylew by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't download Zoom

I deleted the zoom itself and tried to install it again because it didn't open for a few days.Attempted to install the file 'Zoom_cm_fo42lnktZ9vvrZo4_mBp1Y6wUMJNbSETKdWXOVdUyZfJ9fhr3VaAN9@REPK8e6GNPO4Jjx+_kc7ba0a19d189_exe' downloaded through the zoo...

parkse by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes