Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

The timer

Okay so I swear I can’t contact zoom. I can’t sleep at All but that’s irrelevant what I been wanting to say is ever since zoom had put that 40 minute time it had just ruined my day I literally use zoom constantly because me n my long distance bf we u...

Picture for waiting room not accepted

Hi folks, I'm trying to upload a picture into my waiting room. From what I can tell, it meets all requirements, but it is still not accepted. It's a PNG with 204KB, sized 299x398px (see screenshot below). I have tried several file types (PNG, GIF, JP...

Error.PNG Picture details.PNG

Resolved! Recording doesn't capture the active speaker

I want to record a presentation in Zoom. I have enabled the option "place video next to the shared screen in the recording". However, the recording only shows the presentation screen while sharing, not the active speaker. Any solutions? Thanks.

khr by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to join a meeting because of an invalid ID#

I recently purchased a subscription for my Book Club. I set up a meeting as I have in the past, copied and sent the invitation to our members. When they tried to log into the meeting, they received a notice of an invalid ID#. What is wrong? Below is ...

jshk3 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

misplaced recording

I was in a zoom meeting today on someone else's account. It was just the two of us. I did not yet have an account at that time. I was made a co-host of the meeting so that I could record it. I did record it but it seems that the recording has not bee...

Riss_80 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes