Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

List of (Post-Meeting) Attendees

Without changing ANY other settings under my "Meetings" Tab, I recently went in and "edited" all four meetings by extending the "end dates" of my four recurring weekly zoom meetings. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but now when I go back t...

Download onto a Android Phone

I cannot open and view a recording on my Android phone. It keeps asking me to verify I am a human after inputting my passcode. Is there anything I need to be aware of when sending a link to view/download a recording to someone with a Andoid phone as ...

Polgara by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find meeting saved chat

I've looked in the usual places - local Documents>Zoom folder, online Recordings tab. My settings are correct. Any idea where my chat from last night went? It should have auto saved and I saved it myself twice.

JDraper by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

mic not working on zoom for pwa on chrome

Hello, I have an chromebook and i am using zoom for pwa and my mic isnt working at all and thats only happening on zoom for pwa and i am using it for school so please solve this problem. This has been going since november 2021. Thanks Rafay

Rafay by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Share sound while other participants share screen

I am Zoom Host, is there anyway to share only sound to the meeting while other participant is sharing their screen. I've used computer if I select share screen it will replace such participant with mine. I've just want to insert sound like Cheering o...

Sorapop by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using ManyCam with XSplit VCam

Hi. I used ManyCam with XSplit VCam for a long time with a third-party platform. However, it has never worked in Zoom. Does anyone have experience with these two? I would really love to use them together again. I have to choose one or the other curre...