Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording

When I assign a host to a meeting, my recording stops, even though I do not leave the meeting. How do I get my computer to keep recording after I assign a host?

wcsyas by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Automated captions/live transcription not working

Hi. The automated captions/live transcription does not work on my work Zoom account. The 'closed captions' function works fine but the live transcription doesn't show despite having turned it on in account settings. I thought perhaps it was user erro...

LizW by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Calender integration

Hi, I have been using Zoom for a while and am very happy with it. I had used my outlook.com email address and always received calendar invites in outlook that I could forward to the participants. As I worked from the US (normally, I am in Europe) rec...

How do I sync meetings across multiple devices?

Hello, I use my Zoom account on 3 different devices: my laptop, a tablet, and my Android phone. The issues is that meetings scheduled on my phone app are showing up on my Android tablet, but do not appear when I log in to my account at Zoom.us. How d...

bhuning by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Find Local Recording

I recently set up a meeting to be hosted by an alternative host and automatically recorded. The meeting said that it was being recorded, but I cannot find the recording anywhere. The host did stop the recording halfway through the meeting, but from w...

rlehr by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Room Calendar Integration not working.

Hi. My account has a Zoom Roon feature and we've been using it for months now. We realized that it has no scheduled meeting as to what the original Zoom meeting can do. So calendar integration is one way of fixing the problem, so you can set a time a...

セキュリティ設定ガイド

セキュリティマトリクスミーティングタイプセキュリティレベル推奨のセキュリティ設定オフィシャルでないミーティング普通ランダムに生成されるミーティングIDの利用ランダムに生成されるパスワードの利用通常のミーティング中ランダムに生成されるミーティングIDの利用ランダムに生成されるパスワードの利用「ホストの前の参加」オプションを無効社外秘のミーティング高ランダムに生成されるミーティングIDの利用ランダムに生成されるパスワードの利用「ホストの前の参加」オプションを無効画面共有できるユーザーをホストのみに設...

marieohno by Zoom Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes