Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Host control while in breakout room

Hello, Does a host have the ability to allow someone to enter a meeting from the waiting room and assign that person to a breakout room while the host is in the breakout room? I wasn't sure if that could be done while they're in a breakout room or if...

people in a zoom arrangement

Most of the time it's just me and another person in a zoom meeting. Sometimes the images are side by side and other times they are stacked. Is there a way to make them always stacked? Thanks, everyone! William

wbgiii by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling with the Microsoft Outlook Plugin for Desktop

Have you tried Zoom's Microsoft Outlook Plugin? "The Zoom Microsoft Outlook plugin is designed to make scheduling a meeting in Microsoft Outlook quick and convenient. The plugin allows you to schedule and start instant Zoom meetings, as well as make ...

Bri by Community Moderator | Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Adding Participants

Once I schedule a meeting, the next screen has been "add participants". That next screen no longer appears and it goes immediately back to the schedule screen

Audio Recordings

I transcribe my meetings from ForTheRecord software and utilize a foot pedal to do it. However, it will only take MP3 recordings, not the MP4. Sometimes Zoom sends them to me in the correct format, but I have received the MP4 format. What can I do to...