Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting Registration names gone

I am new to ZOOM and scheduled a meeting with registration. When I go in to the meeting it still shows the numbers, but when I click on edit there are no names in the pending, approved, or denied. I do not know what to do to get them back.

Pamsie by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening a call without Host

HI! I have approval to create meetings (Zoom) within my boss' calendar in Google Calendar.I change the host to him on every call and still I have to open all calls for him and invite him and the others on the call into the call and then bounce out. I...

Recent Video

I did an interview with a client but never recorded the interview but I thought I did. How do I find the past zoom meeting if i didnt record it?

host issues

I used to operate a tutoring service with a designated gmail address, and used a zoom account associated with that address. At the time (2020), there was no limit on time. I no longer operate the tutoring service and am no using that account for anyt...

leahbw by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

having someone else run my meeting if I am away

How does the "additional users" feature on a Zoom account work? I have a licensed Zoom account and I have several recurring meetings set up. I am planning on being away for a couple of the meetings and would like my assistant to run the meeting. I di...

My custom questions disappeared

I set up a meeting recently with several custom questions needed for registration. Several had quite a few custom choices. Today they are all gone. We NEED this information for registration. This can ruin our meeting. What has happened??

Zoom meeting sdk number of hosts

Hi, I'm looking into getting a license for zoom meeting sdk but I have few questions:1. how much is the license?2. under one license, can there be multiple hosts so that each can hold their own webinars?3. What are some of the features? e.g., can we ...

taeingu by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes