Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem with sound in bluetoth headphones

Headphone sound problem (JBL TUNE500BT). The distorted sound is similar to the signal from the cosmos, a terrible squealing with gnashing. 1. Other applications don't have sound problems with this device2. There are no problems with other bluetooth d...

Resolved! What does a removed participant see?

I am the Host and when I remove a participant, what do they see. Do they just get dropped off of Zoom with no explanation or do they get a message like "The Host has removed you from the Zoom meeting."? If they try to get back into the meeting, what ...

JakeM by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Limiting access to saved live transcript

Is there a way to save the live transcription so that only one person and/or the host has access to the saved transcript? (I don't want to actually record the session due to privacy issues.) If there is one participant who is hearing impaired we woul...

AC11 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can the layout be changed after cloud recording?

I wanted to record only the shared screen without any camera video. I poked through as many settings as I could find and in the local recording I unchecked the box that says "Place video next to the shared screen in the recording". I didn't realize t...

chmedly by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom running in background W10 & 11

Licensed User here. The newest update for Zoom keeps the app running in the background once you leave a meeting.I *know* that we can go to the windows task icon bar and right click (AGAIN) on the icon and quit zoom.However this is a hidden and extra ...

davo2 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question: Meeting Links Generated prior to Add-on

I feel like I know the answer but my boss REALLY wants this confirmed: Will the meeting links I've generated prior to purchasing an add-on be reflective of said add-on. My guess is that "yes, no matter when the link is generated, upon clicking, the z...

Ora by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Linux version of zoom needs some love.

The Linux version of zoom needs some love.... It legit, doesn't pick up my integrated mic.... I had to switch to my Windows 10 dual boot for the app to work properly, I'd rather not use Windows 10 or any of Microsoft's products. I daily drive one of ...