Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Unique Log Ins for Members

Hi all- I am hoping to find a way to offer unique log ins for members to use to log into different different meetings within our membership. I would need a way to allow some members to join certain events, while not allowing others to join. Is there ...

Zoom Client on Mac Monterey not launching

I have a new Mac Book Air with Monterey loaded and use Safari. I cannot get Zoom client to launch - toddles between admit and launch but does not launch. I have deleted Zoom Client and reloaded - no difference. I then launch my meeting through the br...

Ytallent by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! チャットエチケットツール

チャットエチケットツール機能でクレジットカード番号(16桁の番号)が出るときに注意を促したいのですが、どのような設定をしたら良いでしょうか?

Okutomo by Community Champion | Zoom Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

スマホやPCではログインできるのにサインインできません。

ご覧いただきありがとうございます。急にZOOMが使えなくなり、再インストールしました。その後ZOOMアプリをタップしてもなかなか起動せず、起動しても、サインインを押すと、接続中のまま進まず、その後接続できませんでしたとなります。アカウントの確認はしていて、スマホでもログインできました。ここで検索したところ、プロキシ設定のことを言っていた方がいたので、試しましたがダメでした。新たに別メアドで新アカウントを作成しログインを試みましたがそれもダメでした。㍶再起動、不要ファイル削除などもしました。とても...

aya555 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to hide profile image during screen share?

After updating to 5.11.3, the profile image now shows up on the upper right corner. I've checked "Hide Non-video Participants" on both host and participant, but that does not remove the floating window. I would like the participant to only see the sh...

1331 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancelled meeting link

Hello Team,Not few times user (Admin) create meeting link and shared woth other, and sedenly find that there is other link in the same time where his Profile doneast allow start both,So I suggest to creat a shortcut for the cancelled meeting to be re...

Nadir_H by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

virtual background -

Hello, when using single colour virtual background there is a shadow around the hair or anything that moves, looks like spiderwebs . Is there a way to get rid of that? Thank you.

can't see top of calendar

Trying to schedule a meeting but the tool bar blocks the top of the pop-up calendar so I can't select the month and I can't enter it manually (by select and type). It has never been a problem before, don't know what has changed with the layout that i...