Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

メールアドレス変更について

今回、家のネット接続変更と、携帯の買い替えをしたところ、家でのPCのメール変更は今まだ以前使っていたメールアドレスが有効なので、難しかったですがうまくできました。でも、携帯の方のアドレスは、携帯電話を破棄してしまいアドレスも返却したためうまくできません。

Distorted Video Only On My Monitor

During meetings, video of me looks fine on screens of other participants. Other participants look fine on my screen. But my video of myself on my screen is wavy and colors are distorted. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on?

Detroit by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blur Virtual Background Error

I am using MacOs Monterey version 12.6.1 and already updated my zoom to Version: 5.12.3 (11845), before the update Blur option is available but after the update it wasn't available. I have tried: suggestion on https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/article...

Resolved! Live Streaming With Zoom to your team

I am working on a project in which root rot of plants are being studied, and we have to check the morphology of plant day by day. Is there any way in which i can livestream continuously for 120 days of plant video so my all colleagues can also observ...

amit0089 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lock of meeting that recurrs

I was wondering if the locked (“host has locked the meeting” to any new participants)•setting expires when the next day of the meeting?•since it is (recurring meeting, so it’s every week, and participants will get to join again, is it not, because, I...

Two screen / dual monitor issues

Hi there, I use an iPad as my second screen with a teleprompter which basically works well. But on the second window that is on the iPad I can only see myself instead of the other attendees. Only if I share my screen I see all attendees on the iPad s...