cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find My Interview/meeting recording! Please help!

Brandogarc
Newcomer
Newcomer

Please help! I just finished recording my zoom meeting/interview and now I can't find it anywhere. I need to review it, edit it, and post it, but I can't because I can't find it anywhere 😭😭😭 Please help me!

1 REPLY 1

orianastar1234
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm having the same problem with a recording right now I don't know what to do, it is in my local recordings, but when I click on open or convert it simply states that the file does not exist. I paid 25$ for an account upgrade to see if I needed access to cloud recordings or cloud recording trash in order to recover it but even this was useless. I tried calling tech support and apparently they're trying to rob you, so yeah I literally wanna kill myself. Also the second recording that did successfully download does the same thing as the one that is lost somewhere when I try to open or convert it through the local recordings, so no this wasn't a mistake on my behalf, there is clearly something wrong here and its absurd that I have to talk to a f-ing robot for it to be fixed when recovering recordings are clearly a time sensitive issue.