Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Accidentally closing saving recording window

I have a class where I need to record ourselves doing a long discussion - it was 70 minutes long. I was responsible for recording it, but when class ended, I forgot i was saving the file and accidentally pressed Command + Q. Usually when things need ...

Jezza by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to launch meeting.

I am unable to launch a meeting. The Error Message is 'your app version needs to be 5.11.4 or higher. Please contact your IT team to update'. I am an individual user with no IT team - just me. I have no clue what this means. I am using a HP laptop wi...

Micro not working with Lenovo laptops

Hello, our users use Lenovo laptops, and many of then have problems with the microphone, in the sense that other participants do not hear them or hear a very disturbed voice.PC's are updated to las Windows 11 version and the micro with other platform...

GinoDS by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sound not playing when I share videos recently

hi, recently in the past week, when i try sharing sound for my Videos during Zoom meeting is shows me error code- 'Turn off Voice isolation' which i never did set in the first place!I used a macBook Pro and have a Zoom workplace account. I tried goin...

EmemO by Zoom Partner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Calendar Invitations

I am creating Meetings and entering in the dates/times and email address of the person I am scheduling the Zoom Call, and they do not get the email or the calendar invite. I have to copy the invitation and email it to them separately. What I want to ...

Reminder to client has wrong time zone

When ZOOM sends a reminder email to my clients it is coming to them with the WRONG TIME. We are both in Eastern Timezone and the meeting was scheduled in Eastern Time and my Profile is set to Eastern Time. But the email reminders are showing Coordina...

RM17 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes