Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem with chat in breakoutroom

I've been having problems with the chat in the breakout rooms lately. For some users the timestamps are no longer correct. The posts are no longer displayed alternately (see attachment). Does anyone have an idea? zoom 5.13.6macOS Monterey 12.6.3 Than...

goerd by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Vicious circle of automatic update -- no login

I attempted to login to schedule a meeting. I was informed that I could NOT log in because I did not have the latest version. All of the so-called "Help" under the AI-generated "support" of course tell you to log in and go to settings and check for u...

turk by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Help !! Zoom webcam glitch

Please help me ASAP, I have an important meeting tomorrow. Since Last week I experience a webcam issue, Whenever I turn on my camera and my webcam is glitching for 5 min and then being normal, and again it repeats like ( When a hacker tries to displa...

Deepak27 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom won't join meetings, camera looks corrupted

I am having the issue with "passcode is incorrect" when I try to join meetings from my Windows 10 computer. It doesn't matter what meeting it is, they all fail to join. Don't tell me I have the wrong password, I've been joining these meetings for a m...

edajio by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Calendar Plug-in Date Issues

When I use the plug-in to add a zoom meeting to a google calendar event the time always goes in as Jan 1, 2099. I have tried this on multiple browsers and different computers. There is no way to edit that date/time. If I edit it in the google app it ...

Skycog by Explorer
  • 38 replies
  • 7 likes

unable to create Advance Polling

I am unable to create an advance poll and its features like short answers. Is the capability on available for certain account types? Reviewing the website it would appear to me that all users have this capability. Thanks in advance for your insight.

RFII by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes