cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to have recordings show on all licensee accounts?

C_Success
Newcomer
Newcomer

We currently have 3 licenses under our business account.  We want to know if there is a way for recordings to be moved to the main owner account rather than only be stored on the account which recorded it?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @C_Success 

Unfortunately, the data structure used within the Zoom backend ties meetings to users, and ties the recordings to the meetings.

It is possible with a Scheduling Privilege setup between the sharing users to move meetings (and I think recordings along with them), and I think you can also access each others recordings that way.

Another possibility, if you don't mind all three having Admin privileges, is to make all 3 Admins... then access the recordings on the Account level down on the Admin menu (on the Zoom web portal).

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @C_Success 

Unfortunately, the data structure used within the Zoom backend ties meetings to users, and ties the recordings to the meetings.

It is possible with a Scheduling Privilege setup between the sharing users to move meetings (and I think recordings along with them), and I think you can also access each others recordings that way.

Another possibility, if you don't mind all three having Admin privileges, is to make all 3 Admins... then access the recordings on the Account level down on the Admin menu (on the Zoom web portal).

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !