Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Connecting Microsoft Calendar Doesn't Work

I connect Microsoft calendar/email and it shows as connected in web interface and then going to application it shows as not connected. I attempt to connect again and the web interface acts as though the connection between Microsoft 365 and Zoom doesn...

How to find registrants from past meetings?

I ended a meeting that had 65 people registered.There is another meeting that's scheduled for next month, with the same registration link.I can see who's signed up for next month (23 at this point), but I am wondering if I can see who signed up for t...

tgt by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Confusion about camera

If I take a picture on my phone with another app, but my Zoom meeting camera is technically off, can Zoom participants and host see me? I did that once and the meeting volume was low, but I think somebody might've. Assuming Zoom and the other app are...

Blurrien by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

meeting one tap mobile - profile name

We are finding that meeting attendees who use the one tap mobile link, do not have a profile name and cannot set a profile name. Is there a workaround? If we set authentification settings to require a zoom account - will this affect one tap mobile jo...

JoF1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Index of video recordings

Hi, internally we do a lot of sharing. But then when the recording is made, it's too difficult to track down the https://thoughtworks.zoom.us/rec/share and passcode. Ideally we opt into an index of past "shared" recordings like so: https://videos.nat...

finding a recording

I was on a zoom meeting using my chromebook. i recorded it, but have no idea where the recording is located. i googled how to and it read to go to my documents section of my laptop. i dont have a documents section and what i could find, it is not the...