Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Local recording

I can not find the local recording on my computer, the meeting that I have conducted right after has stored correctly but not the first one.Is there any way that I can find it?ThanksEva

evaruiz by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings keep shutting down after 40 minutes

A few months ago I noticed that my meetings were getting shut down after the 40 minutes. It didn't happen on all calls I was making but enough. After looking, I discovered that my account somehow now says that it is a basic account. I checked with my...

Recording question

Hello, We have a pro account and educate online. The issue on our side is; when we want to see all the people in the screen, but need to record ourselves (Not the other members). Is there any selecting or settings for that? In short;** I will be the ...

tuncer by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Outlook Calender Add-in for Mac not working

I am using gmail and gmail workspace accounts on my Mac for outlook. I manage multiple emails for a clients. My clients have paid subscriptions for their individual zoom accounts. Recently added 2 new emails. from Gmail Workspace. These 2 new emails ...

a713h5 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Scheduling an Alterative Host

I need to schedule a meeting for my non-profit group. However, I will not be available to participate in the meeting. The person running the meeting was not able to stop or start the video recording as he was not the host. From what I understand, I c...

KMM by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

my laptop lock 640x360 (not zoom problem )

This problem has troubled me for a long time. My zoom account can have 1080 hd. I have tried other computers and there is no problem. It can have 1920x1080, but run my own laptop only has 640x360.Tried reinstalling and it doesn't work at 1080p my lap...

kleung by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to record only the host in gallery view

Hello!I searched through the topics and have not found a useful answer - it still does not work for me.I teach a yoga class and during the class, I want to see the participants, but I want to share the video of ONLY me with them after the class.If I ...