Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screenshare window is a thumbnail

I purchased a new Macbook Pro and signed into Zoom. When I try to share my screen it appears as a tiny thumbnail and the people I try to share with see it as tiny as well (not readable). I can not for the life of me figure out how to expand it. PLEAS...

Screen Shot 2022-12-13 at 1.14.14 PM.png
BruceL by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Enable co-host

Hi, has anyone here encounter the same like me?There is no option for me to enable co-host.I have tried the suggested methods here but however there is not even the toggle for me to switch on at all?Thanks all

jyjy by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Settings

What setting should I use to prevent the need to join meeting with an email address?

Mic Issue

I am doing a test zoom meeting on my free account. Audio fine. Mic tested fine. Why can't I hear myself speaking through the mic as I am reading while recording the meeting?

DFS by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Citrix Plugin and Workspace for M1

I recently installed Citrix Workspace Version: 22.10.0.44 (2210) for Apple Silicon and since, the Citrix Plugin for Zoom no longer connects. I'm running the Zoom VDI client versino 5.12.3 (22070). I've tried reinstalling the plugin to no avail. The Z...

mlfierro by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual picture

I want to put a new virtual picture in place of one I have, but I have forgotten how to do it. Help???

Audio not recording

Help! I have a new mic, Yeti Nano, when I test it in a meeting it works, people can hear me. However, on the recording, there is no sound. I have an important meeting coming up and need to record it!