Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Logging issue

Logging in via homepage works - if i logg in via the software on the notebook i directly get kicked out

Unable to see video filter's

They simply are gone! My settings is turned on, but the filters are not showing. I can't get past the bot to get to technical support and I'm teaching tomorrow. See the attachments.Can anyone help me?Sandy

selective jittering

When in a meeting, my own image becomes jittery ( but only the top 1/3 of the picture). Everyone's else picture is stable. This happens on both my laptops. Never happened before.thank you in advance

YogaPam by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't use Outlook

I don't use Outlook, but every time I schedule a meeting, it tries to launch/set up Outlook. How can I prevent that from happening?Thx in advance

Paul68 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to login guest

Himy guests could not connect to my session. Their screen showed that I was connected to another meeting. What does it come from?Thank you for your help

Video Image Has A Green Tint

When using Zoom only I have a green tint on the person in front of the background using my PC and this does not happen on WebFx, Teams, or any other video conference framework. video background of our logo (no green hues) -> me (looking green) Any su...

AuxTech by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Videos flicker

Hi, After the last update we did on the 9th of January, the participants' videos flicker and appear distorted sporadically during the meeting. How can this problem be fixed?thanks a lot..