Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

visualizzazione schermo

Buongiorno,vorrei effettuare una riunione con i partecipanti che visualizzino solo me come organizzatore ed un solo oratore (con la possibilità di alternanza dei ruoli tra noi due). E' possibile? Grazie mille!

Invalid meeting Id

Dears. We are creating a meeting through API integration and we got the URL of the meeting using the API, but when we open the link it always says the meeting is invalid, please any idea? https://us05web.zoom.us/j/84218313564?pwd=OTVVbndaSnFrcDZNdGRw...

Majdal_0-1675239253265.png
Majdal by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud Recording

I'm facing a problem with cloud recording, a message from the system "Cloud recording has been disabled for your account. Contact your account admin for more information."what should I do to resolve this?

Ejadah by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Activation codes for new devices

Hi to all, I have just purchased a new license and each time I access the new account from a new device, it asks for a code to be input for activation. We do not have two factor set up yet. Anyway, for the life of me I cannot access the email that ha...

TACF by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add a Calendar Service to Zoom

Hi,I'm trying to authorize Office 365 as my calendar service so I can create contacts in Zoom. When I go through the Authorize process it has me ask for permission from my Office 365 admin. But once they give me access, I still can't get in. Every ti...

AaronO_1-1666726347635.png AaronO_2-1666726411576.png AaronO_0-1666726312877.png
AaronO2 by Zoom Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Microphone Doesn't Work in App Only

Hello, About 2-3 years ago my mic on the zoom app just stopped working on my laptop. It will work through the website on my laptop, just not the zoom app itself. It seems that it is something that needs to be resolved in the app itself. I checked the...