Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Timestamp

The timestamp is disabled in recordings, yet it is continuing to appear in my videos after the meeting. How do I fix this?

Resolved! Secure mode

Hi, can anyone help me? I’m using Zoom for a long time, and from today on I just couldn’t enter my meetings because my zoom is I’m in a secure mode (?). I can see and hear my guests, but they can’t hear me and they see my image as the secure mode scr...

Resolved! Help airing a video over Zoom.

What I know about things video you could fit on the head of a pin and still build an amusement park.My wife intends to air a video over Zoom. She does have the rights to do so.It is 56 minutes long.MKV720 x 480464 MBI initially ripped it from a stand...

tlance by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom meetings api limit

Hi,I see that there is an user limit on the meetings api to 100 meetings create/update per day.Is there any way for an app to get that limit increased ?I am thinking of some sort of process to go through so zoom can verify the app and give it special...

ionu by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing to iPad via cable

After a break using zoom & updating version of zoom, now when I try to share screen via cable i am asked to trust the computer on my ipad, I have to type in code but it happens every time I share screen (multiple times in an online class) I get asked...

Video quality

When in meetings, I look blurry as well as the background and I haven't set this in the settings. I also, get different coloured stripes across my screen now and again in every meeting, Why is this and what can I do about it?