Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Attendance Report

I'm a Student at University, my instructor set me as absent, based on a Zoom report, that shows attendance with their attendance time, he didn't find my name on that list, and claimed I was absent, although I attend that lecture actually. So we need ...

recent zoom client on centos/rhel/sl7 fails

Hi,I usually update to zoom clients on my centos7 like machines by downloadingwget https://www.zoom.us/client/latest/zoom_x86_64.rpmThis worked fine up to zoom-5.13.4.711-1The new version now is 5.13.5.431 and fails, because it requires GLIBCXX_3.4.2...

Zoom Session

Hi there I was recently working on Zoom Meeting with a client of mine, and while sharing the Screen in the Zoom meeting, my clients website wasnt showing up, instead a blank screen was showing up, all the other websites were showing properly, anyone ...

Lost Recording

Hi, I did an interview this morning via Zoom and I recorded the meeting, when it ended it said it would be converted to MP4 however it has not shown up in my local recording section or anywhere on my computer. Any advice would be great.

Sending meeting registration info to my CRM

I am trying to set up an integration (using a Webhook) that says when a new person registers for a meeting send their info to my CRM but in the 'event subscription' there doesn't seem to be that option. Has anyone done this - am I missing something?

Robdc64 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 2 meetings at the same time

I can't make 2 meetitng at the same time. Zoom want to finish previous one. I know that is casual problem for Zoom but at the website is no solution for this. Could you help me how can i fix this?