Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Remote control

I tutor using Whizzimo and Zoom on a Mac Pro laptop. My student also uses the same type of computer. I can give him remote control, but he cannot actually move anything in Whizzimo. He can use the Zoom tools, but I want him to be able to manipulate t...

Jrt3 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video problems

Hi,Zoom has worked perfectly for well over a year but now there is a problem that I cannot resolve.Zoom meetings work fine until a third (or more) person joins the meeting. At that point my video (I am the host) starts ‘jumping up and down’ (jerking)...

Resolved! Large Meeting

Hi,I first bought Zoom One Pro, but later I needed more participants' capacity so I also bought Large Meeting. Under my 'Current Plans': Zoom One Pro and Large MeetingsSo I have two questions:1. Is Large meeting an add-on or a license itself? Can I c...

ArQ by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Permanent Meeting

How do you set up a permanent meeting so that the Meeting ID and Passcode will always be the same?

Phishing attempt email! "Secure your Zoom account"

Just wanted to notify the Zoom community of an email I received, prompting me to download a "security app" to continue using Zoom The email is fairly cleverly designed with Zoom header / logo / colours From: Zoom Info Technical Support TeamSubject: S...

Dell XPS 13 9315 cannot hear shared audio

I have a Dell XPS 13 9315 and I hear people speaking fine and they hear me fine however when they share their screen and the audio from that screen the audio is scratchy, it sounds distorted, and is not clear at all. The speakers are "intel Smart Sou...

59 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

pop up

I am receiving this pop up box when using Zoom for events. "Unable to establish secure connection to Zoom" Any idea why. It is annoying and will not go away. It interferes with my sharing of screens.Bebe2

Bebe2 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes