Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Share screen problem

I bought a new laptop and I cannot share a screen like I used to. I click on Share screen and a box pops up: Entire Screen, Window, Microsoft Edge tab. In the entire screen I can see myself on screen. When I click Microsoft Edge tab a list of the sit...

MK18 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Contributions

We are a small non profit that specializes in addiction recovery that is self supporting through meeting contributions. eg passing a basket We are looking for a way to post on our meeting screen the various app id's that enable participants to contri...

CMI by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

increase zoom participants

I have just upgraded my Pro to host up to 500 participants for a month. Do I need to reset meetings that were previously scheduled to enjoy this upgrade?

EALL by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

participant's video.

I use zoom on android. Xiomi pad5. I use it for teaching a student. the conference is attended by 2 people. When showing my screen, I don't see the participant's video. How is it possible to configure the display of participants' videos during a scre...

Mark18 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Client Not Connecting Meetings!

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and checked compatability and ensured clear caches I have tried anything I could try... the zoom client pulls up the dashboard but does not successfully connect me at all to any meetings! Please help I am out of opt...

Impossible d'avoir accès à mon compte zoom professionnel

Bonjour,Merci de bien vouloir m'aider à récupérer mon compte professionnel.En effet, avant je me connectais dans zoom avec mon adresse e-mail professionnelle X. Malheureusement cette adresse a été piratée et j'ai été obligé de la supprimer. Aujourd'h...

foulas by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic subscriptions

Hi all, Quick question, which I bet EVERYONE knows the answer to except me! Will my annual Zoom subscription automatically renew itself? Or, will I be asked before hand. I have a 30% off coupon from Zoom, but I cannot find any way of applying it to m...

NJP2 by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes