Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

iPad camera problem

When I connect iPad (iPadOS 16) to a secondary display (not mirror mode) and start a Zoom meeting, the camera keep in portrait (vertical) orientation not follow ipad orientation, it's no problem in ipad camera app, it's that need to be wait for the f...

Information about me

Hi, I'm James, if you don't already know me. I work as a PDM (Product Manager) at OpNAI. If, you need anything you can contact me by visiting jamesweb.com. Thanks!

Resolved! Disrupters…How to deal with repeats

How do I avoid repeat disruptors in our group meetings? Is there a way to block disruptors by recognizing their IP address? We have possibly repeat or organized disrupters that enter our public meetings using unique names each meeting. Because we are...

Restless by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pizarra de Zoom

Buenos días, En nuestras reuniones hacemos crear grupos de sala reducidas, entonces en cada grupo reducido nos gustaría que tuvieran una pizarra de Zoom para que realizarán el trabajo. ¿Es se puede realizar? Lo hemos probado y hemos creado tantas piz...

Andimac by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

audio

When signed into a zoom meeting I can hear and see the host and they can see me ,however they cannot hear me. How do I fix that? BigStan