Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

meeting link

Hi -- I've been given a meeting link and when I click on it all I see is the pre connection Zoom screen to the meeting room I want ( I can see it is the correct room I want to join by the title that is at the top ) . All that happens is the busy curs...

klw by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrieving a Recorded Meeting

This past Friday, I had a zoom meeting for a funeral service that I set up to be recorded. Unfortunately, at the end of the service, I closed down my laptop before having a chance to save the recording. Does anyone know if such a recording can be fou...

Herb by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Muting zoom

How can I mute an ongoing meeting and use my headset/laptop's microphone on another app simultaneously?I have tried muting the app and meeting in the "Volume Mixer", however when I unmute my headset to speak on the other app the zoom meeting attendee...

raysa by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording: Cannot retrieve recording

Hi there, I recorded a meeting on Zoom and had it saved locally. The saved file does not appear on my computer (a Mac). Zoom says for its part that the recording was saved on another computer (see attached screenshot), which is not correct. Can this ...

iana by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Kicked out of meeting

Hi I hosted a meeting this morning and was kicked out but was able to rejoin pretty quickly. A number of audience were kicked out several times some not able to rejoin. I thought might have been my works IT but all was working fine.....any ideas why?...

Hel1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

screensharing can't see participants

I've been using this feature for years, but recently ran into this issue. It's incredibly annoying and recorded a video to show what's happening: https://vimeo.com/810135169/1ef65fb0f8 Please help ASAP as I have a very important meeting which will re...

What did ZOOM change in March 2023? Audio issues!

Zoom made changes which don't appear to be documented. First, in Audio settings, when you click through to Advanced, the screen has changed and reduced select-able options. Second, we used the exact same step in February and then in March it did not ...

OVAR by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes