Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

problem signing in as host

I have had no problems signing in as host for the past 3 years, but for the past few meetings, am suddenly unable to sign in as host. I can click on join and get in that way, but then am not the host. I thought the problem was that some people were a...

Resolved! Dotted lines on speakers screen

Hi everyone,I am facing an issue with the screen displaying the person speaking where there are horizontal dotted lines in front of the image. When someone is sharing the screen (presentation, or other file) it is all normal. I have tested also conne...

vjb1974 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Extension of Basic Scheme

I need to do about 8/10 meetings per month with an extension no longer than 120 minutes/each meeting. Is it possible to do it on a free basis or at a lower price than The Professional Pack (which costs about about 140€ per year)?

Resolved! SSO Set Up?

Hello! New to this forum. Does anyone have a recommendation of service that can set up SSO for our company? Thank you!

alternative hosts

Thanks for your response, however when I google this – I get this response.I have a Pro account also and it seems like I should be able to have a colleague in my company host a meeting.Are you saying you still have to pay for each of these additional...

Change to EST

Does anyone know what to do when your drop down menu on your profile only offers GMT? I am an EST person. I cannot speak to a live person unless I pay more. Does anyone have any advice? Thank you for your help !