Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Error Code 1132

Is there anything I can do to lift the 1132 zoom error code permanent restriction banned?

user18 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom is lying about code 1132 and that’s wrong!!

if anyone has gotten an error 1132 and doesn’t know what it means. Well here you go. Turns out it’s a”secret” ban to your account. Rather than admit that you are banned outright, they would rather be secretive and manipulative by calling it an error ...

Pup-xero by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom won't install "Zoom Audio Device"

I'm trying to share my Pro Tools screen through Zoom. Supposedly when I check the box labeled "Share Sound" it should automatically install the "Zoom Audio Device", but it doesn't nothing happens. And for whatever reason, Zoom doesn't seem to make th...

cmsuter by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Speakers don't work on desktop client

Since a month or so, my Zoom desktop client on my laptop fails to produce sound over the speakers. I can't hear any sound, others in the meeting do hear me. I have already reinstalled the app twice and followed the instructions in the support article...

Lotte by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Host ScreenShares, Participant Screen Disappears

When using the Zoom application with iPad, my screen (participant screen) disappears when the host screen shares. In the past, even if the host screen shares, the host and the (participant) screen were displayed along with the shared screen. But all ...

Jenny321 by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

adding Q&A to toolbar in meetings

Hi has anyone worked out how as the Host (for a Pro account, single user) to add a Q&A to a meeting? The info on line seems to say different things including:a) You can add it via the Advanced settingsb) That you have to set up a templatec) If I go t...

4K Monitor causing slow down?

Hello,I just updated to a new 32" LP 4K monitor. This is a higher resolution than I was running previously. Now, when I engage Zoom everything serious lags. It's not just screen sharing or anything, just starting. It does get a little better with the...

KJ7 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

How to delete profile picture once and for all

This is the silliest problem but BUGS me to no end. Every time I log onto a meeting I have a big blue L as a profile picture instead of just having my name. Every time I go into my profile settings on the zoom website and delete the profile picture. ...

LilyJax by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes