Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video from Participants Glitchy and audio lag

Ok here is a brain teaser. All participants Videos in my Zoom meetings Audio lags almost 2-3+ Seconds behind the videowith more than one participant All video's become Crappy.When participant's video's are in the preview screen and not in the Main vi...

Resolved! Viewing historical data for recurring meetings

Good morning,I'm looking for historical data on recurring meetings, in particular how long the meeting lasted and if anyone other than the host attended. My Previous Meeting tab only shows previously scheduled meetings, not previous occurrences of a ...

Distorted Audio when sharing music

Since a recent update on Zoom all my clients hear is a tinny distorted version of my music when sharing my computer audio with them. I have tested this with Spotify/Itunes and both are awful to the point I am unable to tecah my dance classes through ...

Optimize my zoom recordings

HI. I am finding my zoom is very glitchy and will stop responding at some point in my meetings. At that point, the screen freezes and zoom stops responding. I wind up getting kicked out which is so embarrassing in the middle of my meetings. Then when...