Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Gallery view on iPad 9th gen

How many participants can be displayed in gallery view on the ipad 9th generation? I would like to purchase another iPad that can see at least 25 participants.I am able to see them on my 5th gen iPad Air.If the 9th gen iPad can also do it, I would li...

Zoom Talking to me

How in the world do I turn off this guy that tells me when 'people leave the meeting' or 'your are now sharing your screen'? It's very frustrating, how do I turn this off? Thank you.

recording settings on Windows 10 dell pc

I need help with recording settings. I want my recording to show all participants - mobile & pc, all on one recorded screen all the time. I keep getting only the speaker showing up on the recording but I need to see all 3 participants. I thought I ha...

NancyDA by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes