Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

cannot generate meeting registration report

I have a meeting happening tomorrow, registration is required, and 17 people have registered. However, when I go to generate a registration report, and select a a period that includes tomorrow, it doe not offer me the upcoming meeting to generate a r...

swillett by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Delegate admin rights?

I am the secretary of a non-profit association and our chairman has a Zoom One Pro license to hold meetings.He schedules the meeting, starts the meeting at the right time and enables participants to share their screens. After the meeting, he closes t...

sharing

I am trying to find the fix to share videos when I am on zoom. It will slow down and freeze.

waiting for host

I am new here, but had 3 interview zoom meetings today, 1st two went okay, well kinda, I couldn't get video to work on first one, but 2nd was ok, now I have waited over an hour and still says waiting for host to start the meeting. I texted the host, ...

Native Controls multiple commands one button

Hello, Was hoping to see if any one has a work around with a particular task. I am trying to turn on a display AND change its input from a single button push. I maybe mistaken but from my understanding I can't build in a delay in the command string t...

Google Calendar integration fail

When I attempt to integrate my google calendar with zoom so that meetings automatically appear on my google calendar, I receive the error message: Add failed, the calendar-related access permissions are not allowed" (screenshot attached. Please how c...

ebtuwtac by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes