Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Red flicker when I'm in a meeting

I am actively interviewing for jobs and often the interview is done via Zoom meeting. My most recent interview was severely impacted by a red flashing screen on my video screen only. Her video was not flickering, just mine. I have tried the backgroun...

Todays meeting full of audio and video freezes

After using Zoom for 3 years, the quality has always been excellent. Today [04/13/2023] the entire goup experienced freezing for both video and audio during the entire 2 hours we met. It appeared a central equipment issue. Just an FYI to Zoom equipme...

Zoom

Hallo,ich habe folgendes Problem.Wir haben In der Firma oft Meetings über Zoom mit Externen.Wir lassen unsere Kameras über das Black Magic Atem Mini extreme ISO laufen. Hierüber blenden wir durch einen Laptop PowerPoint Folien ein. Hier liegt mein Pr...

Help with installing zoom

Hi there, I am trying to install zoom on my mac and it keeps saying installation failed. When I first tried to install it, an apple command popped up that I clicked not to allow, and I am concerned that this has affected me being able to download the...

failed installation - MacBook Pro 2021

I bought a MacBook Pro yesterday and I tried to install zoom. (I downloaded zoom from their website, clicking on the link specific for the M1 Mac processors, such as the one I have). I have the latest macOS 13.0 installed. During the installation, I ...