Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sending Confirmation Reminder to Registrants

Hi there! I'm having trouble with something wondering if someone can help. I use Zoom for my weekly meditation group and usually send a reminder email to my attendees 30 mins before. I have over 600 registrants, and as of this week it only let's me s...

recurring meetings wont launch

We have various recurring meetings set up but when my boss tries to launch from her windows PC, it freezes, and the circle just keeps spinning. Then she has to enter the code on her phone to launch the meeting. Is there a way to fix this problem? tha...

TO8830 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

zoom Version 5.13.10 is really bad

hello anyone have this problem, lots of my user, complain as the new version of zoom, makes their kamera freze and distorti dont know is it because now it takes a lot of resource from the computer, because, in my country, lots of user still only use ...

bramdfd by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Sending zoom meeting reminders to registrants

Hi all, we're announcing a new Zoom marketplace app that let's you automatically send meeting reminders for zoom meetings with registration (currently this is only possible for webinars but we are extending this functionality to meetings). The remind...

Transcripts

When recording a meeting, I'm used to receiving the chat, the video, the audio, and the transcripts. Today I didn't receive the transcripts. Any idea why?