Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sending meeting registration info to my CRM

I am trying to set up an integration (using a Webhook) that says when a new person registers for a meeting send their info to my CRM but in the 'event subscription' there doesn't seem to be that option. Has anyone done this - am I missing something?

Robdc64 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 2 meetings at the same time

I can't make 2 meetitng at the same time. Zoom want to finish previous one. I know that is casual problem for Zoom but at the website is no solution for this. Could you help me how can i fix this?

Computer audio sharing

So, I use Zoom in a church hybrid setup. I have an Atem Mini Pro and use a sound mixer. The Atem Mini allows me to share with Zoom what the live audience sees WITHOUT having to screen share from Zoom. I simply switch the camera input from the live ca...

"The meeting has started" email notification to invitees

As the Zoom meeting host, I would like it if my meeting invitees received an email notifying them that "The host has started the meeting" or "The host has started the meeting that you accepted the invitation to attend." Perhaps it could go to all inv...

WWW-NJ by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes