Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Connectivity problems

The next time I'm hosting a Zoom meeting and I start having wifi issues, how can I leave and come back without ending the meeting for everyone? Making a co-host doesn't seem to work.

AUser by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Income Blocking

We developed a democratic training program towards Venezuela and the authoritarian regime has begun to block entry to the app, they take the participants out of the meetings, among other aspects, please we need help and technical recommendations in t...

Accessing a recorded Zoom session

I post the URL to recorded sessions so anyone who missed the meeting can see what is going on. I'm a new admin. I go to recording management, find the personal room used to conduct the Zoom session. I click on the button for "get a sharable link" and...

eyore15 by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Uploading Zoom meetings to my iPhone

Hi there, I have a paid subscription to Zoom and I used to automatically get an email after my meeting with a link to the recording. This enabled me to open the email on my phone and choose only to upload the voice part of the recording on my phone, ...

AnnieNZ by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom 5.12.0 (99) crashes frequently on Ubuntu

Hi,I have this issue on one system where Zoom version 5.12.0 (99) crashes frequently in Ubuntu(20.04)Thin client machine if I update it to 5.13 it works fine. But the problem is in our office 5.12.0 (99) is the stable version that is tested and insta...

mnn19 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

unable to activate virtual background in vivo y100

Dear team,Greetings for the day,Iam unable to activate virtual background feature at zoom apk version 5.14.7.13652 in my android phone VIVO Y100i trired all the settings but in vaini even tried the official app of shared backgrounds by zoom but while...

email list aftr registration

hi zoom, do u have feature that can download 1 click all emails and name like open to csv? because up to now i do manual, copy 1 by 1 and for name i type 1by 1 because canot copy pls helpthanksvic salazar