Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Individual audio and video tracks for editing

Okay. So do I have this right? If I record to the cloud I can get the main video feed along with the gallery video feed, but not individual video feeds and not individual audio feeds.OTOH, if I record locally, I can get individual audio feeds, but on...

bigcaat by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

can somenone help me

can someone help me? I am trying to get into my Zoom acct. and its telling me that I pay to get in. I am already in. I missed my 9:30 meeting with my sponsor. He has rescheduled for 2:30 today. I ca.n't miss it.

BeckyD by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

direct speaker link

Hi everyone, help appreciated! We have a Zoom Pro One account and our guest speaker for an event tomorrow has asked for a direct link to join the event. We have looked at the advice/set up pages but cannot see the special roles in our event set-up. D...

share screen + whiteboard

Since a while I cannot share my whiteboard anymore with my students. My students don't see any text, just a white screen.I tried to fix it myself with your support pages, but I can't figure it out.Could you please be so kind and help me? Thanks in ad...

Donna90 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting Room

Hopefully I can find an answer here. As host, I (or my cohost) admit admit every participant into my meeting from the waiting room. To increase security, I would like to ask the person who is waiting a question, and then have them be able to respond ...

Marji by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to integrate the zoom recording on my website?

Hey there,I am here searching for how we integrate the zoom recording on my website. Currently I am working on service base website I want to integrate the zoom recording lecture on website. How can I do this? Need help regarding this.Review my websi...