Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Pause Sharing

When I'm sharing my PPT screen on full screen, I often use the "pause share" feature and make edits to future slides. I then go back to full screen mode, but I when I hit "resume share" it always exits of full screen mode. Anyone know why it's doing ...

Host unable to screenshare

I scheduled the zoom meeting and according to the participants, I was the host. However, when I tried to screen share, I was prevented as I "was not the host." I had no shield icon to allow others to screen share. One participant had the shield, but ...

Recover a lost recording

I started a meeting, then transferred to a different host who then recorded the meeting. I could see that the meeting was being recorded, but now neither the transferred host nor I can find the recording on our local computers or in the cloud. Is the...

Zoom on browser + ios Monterey = the audio stops working

Hi! I have a question. When I use Zoom in a meeting, on the browser because is not compatible with ios Monterey, in a moment I stop listening to the meeting's audio others also stop listening to me. I have to get out and back in. Does somebody know t...

Teaching Fitness Hybrid with Music and Mic

I am teaching yoga/fitness classes hybrid and we used to be able to share the music and microphone over to Zoom meeting with a balanced volume where participants could hear really well. Now, something has changed and they are not able to hear the mus...

Zoom browser vs app on Windows 11

I need to use Zoom for my studies launched from Google Classroom, and have had a lot of problems with lagging and crashing. I upgraded my broadband to full fibre, but still had problems. I bought a new laptop which is Win11 in S mode so can't install...

Audio issues with Zoom

I am running Zoom on Window 11 on an HP Laptop with a built-in microphone. Suddenly, other people cannot hear me on Zoom. I have checked microphone permissions for apps and desktop apps in Zoom and they are OK. Today I reinstalled Zoom on the laptop ...