Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Poll reports not generating on Zoom Meetings

Twice a month I facilitate a training class using Zoom meetings. We have about 7 polls throughout the 3 hour sessions. When I return to Account Management/Reports, there are no Usage Reports. I have followed all of the Zoom instructions and content b...

Audio not working

Hello All, My audio is not working today. It is working on my computer, just not on zoom. I have tested all that can be tested. The sound is on for zoom. I have tried using headphones. Any other suggestions? Thank you, S.

Resolved! Pause Sharing

When I'm sharing my PPT screen on full screen, I often use the "pause share" feature and make edits to future slides. I then go back to full screen mode, but I when I hit "resume share" it always exits of full screen mode. Anyone know why it's doing ...

Host unable to screenshare

I scheduled the zoom meeting and according to the participants, I was the host. However, when I tried to screen share, I was prevented as I "was not the host." I had no shield icon to allow others to screen share. One participant had the shield, but ...

Recover a lost recording

I started a meeting, then transferred to a different host who then recorded the meeting. I could see that the meeting was being recorded, but now neither the transferred host nor I can find the recording on our local computers or in the cloud. Is the...