Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting

When I am in zoom and showing my PowerPoint presentation I have video link in my power point presentation and when I share screen to let them see the video it ok, but I must go through several click to get back to my power point presentation. Why can...

drena by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to share browser windows in Zoom

When I try to share any browser window in a Zoom meeting all everyone sees is a black box. I can share my desktop and other apps but I can not share anything in a browser window. The weird thing is that I was able to share last week but this week it ...

DrKaraB by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

survey report can not identify user?

Hello,Yesterday, I held a webinar for the first time. I prepared a survey, and some users answered it.However, when I look at the survey report, I see that the user ID, user name, and email address are not included. Although there are spaces for this...

miniku by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes